Weekly Blog Roundup

This is a series where I link to my favorite blog posts from the financial blogs that I follow and read directly. These are the articles I found particularly useful or good in some way. I hope you enjoy my choices and learn something too!

Week of 7/19/2010:

  • How to Recover From a Lost Wallet @ Bargaineering. Jim writes about best practice steps we should take in order to minimize financial damage from a lost wallet or purse.
  • Is It Time To Quit Your Day Job? @ Get Rich Slowly. Staff writer Sierra Black writes about quitting your job to pursue your own business and dreams. This is what I aspire to and has lots of good insight and ideas!
  • Some Thoughts on Inexpensive Vacations @ The Simple Dollar. Trent writes about how to plan your vacations to be less expensive, more enjoyable, and more relaxing. I apply all these techniques myself. Cramming in everything is work not vacation!
These are my favorites for the last week. Feel free to comment and share some others that I may have missed or not even know about. Have a great week!

0 comments: