Weekly Blog Roundup

This is a series where I link to my favorite blog posts from the financial blogs that I follow and read directly. These are the articles I found particularly useful or good in some way. I hope you enjoy my choices and learn something too!

Week of 7/5/2010:

  • USPS Considering Stamp Price Increase @ Bargaineering. Jim writes about how the USPS is looking to increase again. This really bothers me as it is very expensive to mail things these days. All the more reason to go digital!
  • Pay Yourself First with a Coupon Booklet @ Get Rich Slowly. JD Shows a reader tip which is to essentially make payment coupons for various savings goals and treat it as a bill. A great idea for those who need a way to visualize our savings goals!
  • Money and Basic Math: Some Thoughts and Six Quick Tips @ The Simple Dollar. Trent shows us how utilizing basic math helps immensely with finances and why it is such a widespread problem. Good read!
These are my favorites for the last week. Feel free to comment and share some others that I may have missed or not even know about. Have a great week!

0 comments: