Weekly Blog Roundup

This is a series where I link to my favorite blog posts from the financial blogs that I follow and read directly. These are the articles I found particularly useful or good in some way. I hope you enjoy my choices and learn something too!

Week of 7/12/2010:

  • New Lighting Facts Label @ Bargaineering. Jim writes about the new government mandated label that shows estimated yearly energy cost, lifespan, appearance, and energy used. This includes mercury warnings. Good stuff!
  • How to Save Money While Traveling @ Get Rich Slowly. I am a huge traveler. I love it. I am always looking to save on the road. Staff writer Sierra Black writes about this exact subject! Very helpful.
  • Eleven Effective Ways to Reduce Your Laundry Costs @ The Simple Dollar. Trent and I are big on expense cutting. This post has some great tips for saving while doing laundry. Some of this was even news to me!
These are my favorites for the last week. Feel free to comment and share some others that I may have missed or not even know about. Have a great week!

0 comments: