Saving Money: Groupon.com

Recently I have become a big fan of Groupon. The server many large cities around the USA and offer great deals. Recently I landed $10 for $25 at one restaurant and $15 for $35 at another. This brings the cost of eating/drinking out down to a very reasonable level.

Groupon is great as the deal changes daily. They do a lot of bars and restaurants but also do spas, stores, car care, etc. It is a great way to save money on the things we enjoy. They also make great gifts and a cheap way to try a new place without paying full price. If I am traveling to one of their covered cities I will monitor that as well to see if I can pick up some deals before I go.

The coupons allow me to plan ahead and bank a few pre-discounted meals and outings. I can go out with friends and not spend an arm and a leg. Suddenly places I could not normally afford are affordable. I like investing in experiences and this is one way to do it cheaply! Check it out today!

0 comments: