Renewed goals and visions

I am overdue for a post on my life goals and progress. Over that past few months I have made a lot of changes to where I want to go and how I want to get there. I am shifting my focus on getting to where I want to be faster. Here is what I have done so far:

  • Started my 101 goals in 1001 days list
  • More intense focus on debt pay down and emergency fund building
  • Increased efforts to get more contacting side work
  • Revamped my budget due to a work pay cut
  • Spending my free time more wisely than before
Starting the "101 list" has really got me focused on getting a lot of things done. Having the pay cut at work was a small wake-up call to get my finances in better shape as fast as I can. I am now eating at home a lot more and being more money conscious when I go out. I also try to start every day with at least 1 small goal that I want to achieve that helps out my "big picture" in the long run.

Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the small things and lose sight of what you really want in life. It is never easy to stay focused all the time but having this blog, my 101 list, and the correct mindset I find I am able to get more done in less time and feel like I am gaining ground. A little sense of achievement goes a long way in life!

0 comments: