March 2010 Net Worth Update

It is the 1st of the month again and it is time for my net worth report card. I had a great month this month financially. This was definitely a deviation from the norm in a good way!

As of today my current net worth is ($18,688.34). That is an increase of $2,342.97 over last month. The major contributing factors were my tax refunds coming in to significantly reduce my debt, a small work bonus, and some extra side work.

I expect next month to be a slower month since I am not expecting any windfall income. I have made some adjustments in my personal life to help my budget stay in tact and keep me moving forward. My home remodel is about 90% complete now so I am nearing the end of that extra spending! My dream is to have it all done by April 1, 2010.

Alternative Income:

$60 - IT Consulting

0 comments: