Tip: Get free digital photo prints!

I keep most of my digital photos on my hard drive. I do like to print my really good ones to share and to have as a backup. All of my prints thus far have been free. Free definitely fits the budget! A quick google search for "free photo prints" got a lot of results.

There are tons of websites out there that print your photos and mail to you. I see promotions all the time for 25 free prints or free photo books. If I need some printed I will take advantage of this so I can get them for little or no out of pocket. Most of the deals are $1 for 25 standard prints or you just pay shipping. I have even seen deals from Walgreens and CVS where you order online and pick up at your local store.

Sites I have gotten free prints from in the past:

All of the prints I got were good quality. I keep a couple albums of my travel photos around for friends and family to look at. They make great coffee table books and best of all I paid next to nothing for the pictures! Printing your photos is the best backup you can have!

0 comments: