This is my 500th post to the blog!
It seems like I haven't been doing this for that long but I have reached this milestone. I'll admit that my posts aren't always timely with compressed work schedules and work travel but I do try to catch up within a few days time.
Here are some updates:
101 goals in 1001 days progress:
- 5 more items completed
- Mostly Financial Goals
- Am falling behind!
- This site has moved from purely finance to travel and finance combined
- My financial health has substantially improved since I started the site
- The goal of this site keeping me on track is working very well
- I still make mistakes and spend money on stupid things like the occasional big bar tab
- I have learned a lot over the past couple of years!
I have made a few dollars from the site through ads but nothing to support myself or write home about. To help come up with content I now read other sites regularly and gain knowledge as well as other benefits as a result. I have formed better habits on spending, budgeting, and saving and still have plenty of room to improve. My eyes are set on the prize: Financial freedom to travel the world as I please or to stop and work as I please. Getting out of the 9 to 5 grind and see our great world out there. I don't want to stare at a computer until I am 70. There is just too much to see and do in this world.