Grocery Game Update: Still running strong!

I now have and maintain a good supply of food around the house. I have a well stocked fridge/freezer/pantry and could probably go a month without grocery shopping at all if I had too. I am now to the point where I snap up good deals on things that last a long time and buy the basics and meat as I go for the most part.

I also have a big stock of frozen chicken that I use regularly and replenish during sales. I still snap up the free or almost free items to add variety and save even more. I have a big supply of coupons and continue my weekly trips to make sure I make the most of it. I even get the free items I do not want and donate them. I pay $0 and get a small tax write off!

Overall I am very happy with the grocery game that simplifies my chore of food shopping. Before I would just buy what I needed at whatever price from week to week. Now that I have the database backing me up I have actually cut my grocery bill in half. Well worth the small fee of $10 per 8 weeks!

If you haven't tried it yet I strongly recommend it: http://www.thegrocerygame.com

They have a free trial and you can see for yourself how well it works. Even if you only use fresh ingredients you still stand to save money because of the weekly sales that are tracked and the coupons that can go with it. Just another way to free up more monthly budget!

0 comments: