Travel Week: Detroit, MI & Colorado Springs/Denver, CO!

This week is a busy travel week for me!

I will be spending Oct 19 and 20 in Detroit for work. I stay one night at home the fly to Colorado on Oct 21 and stay through Oct 24 helping a friend get a house ready to sell. I have never been to Colorado before so I can check off another state and see my cousin who lives in Denver for a bit. Double win!

These flights will more than solidify my Silver Medallion status for 2011 with Delta!

After this I will be back home for a couple weeks before I am off to Asia for my month-long adventure! It is nice to have some road time again after a long and dismal summer of almost no travel here at work. It has put me behind on my mileage target but such is life. I just have to travel more on my own to make up the ground (yay)!

0 comments: