Even More Work Travel: Buffalo, NY!

Every time I go on vacation it seems like an avalanche of work at the office. We went from a more or less dead summer of doing next to nothing to scrambling beginning late September! I am now scheduled and booked for a same day turnaround in Buffalo, NY on October 27. Another new place to pin on the map!

This short trip will be for a brief visit with a client to include lunch. I certainly will enjoy the travel and earning the miles associated. This will be my last work trip before Asia unless something dire comes up. With all this busy-ness I am looking forward to "boring beach time"!

I am headed back home this evening from Detroit and off to Denver tomorrow morning. This is what I get for complaining about too little work travel. Now it's endless! (yay!).

0 comments: