New Vending Side Business up and running!

Lately I have been focused on boosting my alternative income and I am doing this by running a gumball/candy machine in my office building. It is great as I do not pay rent and it is an all cash business. I don't mind rolling quarters once a month!

I had a machine there for a couple of months before it was stolen. Our office is not in the best neighborhood and their was a rash of thievery in the building and they stole anything not bolted down. I was forced to replace the machine and chain it down in order to secure it.

At this point with my current money invested I am in the hole for $500. This includes the cost of 2 machines, candy, and items used to secure it. I was bringing in about $50 a month so I estimate it will break even in one year. I feel this is a good investment.

I would love to find more locations and will actively seek more once time permits. I have a membership at Sam's Club so I can get the supplies I need to keep the machine full at a low cost.

0 comments: