When Hotels go Above and Beyond!

I travel a lot for work. I usually have to change hotels every night or maybe 2 days in one spot if my job sites are close enough. That is a lot of packing and unpacking! These days its the little things that hotels do that make me a repeat customer. Here are some examples:

  • Free bottle of water at check-in. I have gotten this fairly often lately. It is great after working all day on the road to have some much needed water. I always take it!
  • Free dinner. Some hotels order pizza or have some sort of small buffet set up free of charge. This saves me per diem money and is convenient when I need to get work done.
  • Free beer! One hotel has a snack cart that goes around and you can have whatever you want for free. Awesome!








As I spend more time on the road these things mean more to me.

0 comments: